lundi 9 janvier 2017

Hello, Finland !

Hi everybody !
Saturday morning, I took the plane to go to Paris with AirFrance (I am with Lou and Mr Maillard, because Mme De La Combe was sick), and after, to go to Vantaa (with Finnair), in Finland !


I arrived Saturday evening. The snow is everywhere ! My penfriend and my host family are nice. Toma, (Lotta's little brother) made pipari (gingerbread in English, and they are delicious !) :



After, the Sunday, we went to the market, and we bought Finnish apples. Then, we went to the garden, to make a snowman !



And, after made our beautiful snowman, we went to walk with Nuka (one of my host family's dog). Next to the house, there is a river, and it is frozen !





The evening, we went to Helsinki (the capital of Finland). We saw a light show called "Lux". I liked.





With Lotta, we left a track of our hands here :


Tomorrow, first day at school !

Good bye, Léa.




7 commentaires: